Sunday, September 18, 2011

So. Much. Reading.

My brain is slowly shutting down after having already read 200+ pages for classes. I need a small break. So I figured I'd post pictures of my trip to D.C. to visit my mom and hang out with my best friend Jenny. We christened the week "The D.C. Cupcake Tour."
Jenny and I wandering through Old Town Alexandria
Cupcake place #1: Alexandria Cupcakes
Jenny at Washington Monument
Me at the Washington Monument
Cupcake place #2: Crumbs Bakery
Cupcake place #3: Red Velvet Cupcakery
Reflecting pool at the World War II Memorial
Cupcake Place #4: Sprinkles
Last cupcake place of the Tour: Georgetown Cupcakes a.k.a. D.C. Cupcakes
Jenny and I "surviving" the Virginia Earthquake of 2011
And to commemorate our Tour, matching cupcake tattoos
I was (and still am) so grateful to my Dad for flying Jenny out to visit me, and my mom for surprising me and letting her stay with us. I had a blast and can't wait for our next Cupcake Tour :D

No comments:

Post a Comment