Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shoe #11

I broke out my old Pumas today in the surprisingly perfect fall weather.

Yes, these are on my cutting board. Yes, I wipe it off after.

The view from my apartment can be misleading. I face a house (which is about 20 feet from my door), with tree coverage between us. While it's nice and shaded, I can never tell if it's raining or overcast or sunny. This morning it looked overcast, but I was happily misled and it was partly sunny and cool. Perfect fall weather.


I always find these shoes somewhat interesting. The laces are set off to the side of the shoe, making it look like I have a serious ankle-rolling problem when I walk. But they're relatively comfortable. And I think they make my feet look smaller because they're a more fitted style.


I threw on my basic jeans and a sweatshirt. I have a tendency to live in this kind of outfit once the weather cools down. I just like to be warm more than fashionable most of the time.

This is my view on the mornings I take mirror-outfit photos:

This is Tommy
First he's upset that I close the door to take the photo, so he has to come in. Then he realizes that it's boring and I won't pet him, so then he sits there until I let him out. Typical cat. The grass is always greener.

No comments:

Post a Comment