Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shoe #2

Today it finally felt like fall. Which means I can wear jeans without the possibility of heat stroke. My outfit is pretty laid back, with rolled jeans and a Kilroys t-shirt.
The shoes are a pair of my Vans that I custom made on their website.
I tend to wear them alot with jeans, but this is my first wearing of the season. I woke up with enough time to be somewhat creative and actually did something with my hair as well.
It's a little fuzzy, but the other picture washed me out horribly
It needed to go up, but I thought that this was a little cuter than a ponytail and took about the same time. I also managed to do my nails last night. I tried the stick-on designs that are basically like nail stickers. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not smart enough to figure out how they work. So I stuck with the basic polish. But I threw on the new crackling polish that's out now (and that I've been wanting to try for a while), and I think it came out ok.
I give myself props for painting both of my hands by myself
The colors definitely stand out, but I still think they go together nicely.

I seemed to have gone all out today! Shoes, hair, nails...now if only I could put that energy towards waking up to run I'd be set!

Has anyone tried the new stick-on nail designs? Have they worked out for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment