Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shoe #5

I took a little more time this morning and came up with a more thoughtful outfit than jeans and a tshirt.
The weather people (and the app on my phone) are calling for almost 90 degrees today. Where did my fall weather go? In theory, I could still wear jeans, but walking across campus would kill me. So shorts it is. And I love this necklace. I picked it up at Plato's Closet and I have yet to find a reason to wear it. But big statement necklaces are in this fall (look at me trying to be all fashionable). My shoes I've had for a while.
They're in the gladiator style. I don't dislike them, I've just seem some other styles of gladiators that I like better. I also took an extra 5 minutes and did something with my hair today.
This was the most difficult picture to take by myself.
I didn't want it in a ponytail, but I didn't want it down, so I compromised. It's looped up and the extra is wrapped around the base. Not super pretty, but I prefer to think of it as "messy" instead.

I'm glad it's Tuesday and the week is slowly dragging by. Well, I'm off to classes and to enjoy the warm (HOT) weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment