Friday, April 1, 2011

Stir Fry!

Last night I made stir fry and had the forethought to actually take some pictures this time. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. The stir fry sauce helped a lot.
The makings of our stir fry. The chicken was already cooking. The stir fry sauce you see there is what made the stir fry.
The basically completed stir fry. Thanks to my dad, I do own a wok. And I finally go to use it. It was as easy as cooking the chicken, adding the veggies and cooking those for a while and then adding the sauce at the end. It was yummy!
Tyler thought it was good too. Hence the horribly posed picture. And while we were cooking, Tom was in his cooking-helper spot on top of the fridge (otherwise its like having a 2 year old constantly pawing and meowing at you in the kitchen - if the kid was a cat). We found out that he loves Tyler's hair. I have no idea what he puts in or on it, but apparently it's delicious.
He almost fell off the top of the fridge while going for Tyler's hair. I have a silly kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment