Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shoe #15

Remember these shoes?


I posted that I had a dilemma. To buy or not to buy.

Well, today I am happy to say that I did get them :)


And they're just as amazing as they look. Last night was the first time I got to wear these bad boys out. Remember, they are 5" heels. So that makes me around 6'2" with them on. The height didn't bother me because most of my friends are of average height (most of my guy friends, who I went out with).

My friend Alex and me

Even with my shoes on, I'm still about equal height with most of them. Which is cool. And I LOVE these shoes. The only downside was getting used to first walking in them. I'm used to, at max, about a 3" heel. Learning to walk in these was like learning to walk in heels all over again. If you look at the close up of the shoes, the front isn't flat but more rounded. I didn't anticipate that. So I looked like a drunk for about 2 blocks until I could master the art of walking in them. But once I got it down, they were perfect. I walked at least 10 blocks in them with no real problem (after the first two of course). And I stood in them for about 3 hours before my feet started to hurt. They're awesome and I'm so happy with my new shoes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment