Friday, October 28, 2011

Excuses Excuses

I haven't posted in a week. I keep thinking that I need to post (especially about my Dad and mine's trip to Restaurant Tallent!), but I just can't seem to find the time. Which I know is a horrible excuse. I read a TON of blogs of women who are probably much more busy than I am. But I still can't do it.

I have so much reading and paper writing this semester, it's not even funny. I thought your last semester was supposed to be easy?

I also haven't posted many photos of outfits lately. Not that I haven't been wearing different shoes and what not. But mainly because I'm embarrassed. I see all the gorgeous photos on the blogs I follow (who all own amazing cameras, of course) and I compare them to my mirror-with-cell-phone photos. I feel like they're not good enough. And without a roommate, I have no other easy way to take them.

So those are my excuses. Are they good ones? Probably not. And it doesn't help that my co-worker gave me a cold. I'll try to do better. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment