Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shoe #19

We are on our third day of cold, rainy weather. I could deal with the first. I even was alright with the second. But three? Come on now. It has to let up, right? I'm losing motivation with each rainy day.


I apologize for the inordinate about of dirty laundry behind me. I'm saving up quarters, I really am.

My rain boots have been great for this grey weather. I bought them about a year and a half ago at DSW. Good idea on my part.

I love the fish on them

I wore leggings today because I just felt like being lazy with this weather. I threw on a shirt that I knew would cover my bum and some over-the-knee socks I picked up at Nordstrom's Rack when I was visiting my mom out in D.C.


They were a little high and I ended up pushing then down to right above the boots. But they did help keep part of my leg warm (warmer then they would have been).

I'm hoping that the rain holds off tomorrow. I can deal with the cold. I dislike the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment