Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jumping on the Blog Bandwagon

After being an avid reader of all types of blogs, I've decided to start one myself. That might be a little narcissistic, but I think that some of what I say could be important or at least entertaining for other people besides myself (and my cats).
I'm planning on posting a little bit of everything on here - yummy foods I make, the good books I'm reading, movies, exercise, money, cats, classes and probably a little bit of the Army thrown in. This is really intended for friends and family to check up on me and see what's going on in my life (not that Facebook can't do that, but you can only write so much on a status). And it's kind of an outlet for me as well.

I'll probably end with funny things I find while Stumbling (and if you don't know what that is, you are probably too productive).

No comments:

Post a Comment