Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Spoiled cats

As if my cats aren't spoiled enough, I'm completely convinced they have full control over me.

They look so unassuming...but don't let them fool you
Always being the "Frugal" person I am (Thanks Mom and Dad!), I bought some recycled newspaper litter that was on sale. I cleaned out the boxes and changed out the litter with the recycled pellets. Usually, as soon as I'm done, one of them feels the urge to use them. But this time, they all sniffed it super cautiously, as if it could attack at any moment and looked at me like I grew an extra head. Even when I put them in it, they walked like there were hot coals in there instead.

Apparently, I didn't read the directions, which says that you should introduce it gradually. So I had to run out and buy a small bag of the normal cat litter to mix in. I was worried they wouldn't use it and go somewhere else in the apartment instead. There is now a 50/50 mix of litter and pellets. And I was forced to go out in the rain to pick up normal litter. Yup, I know who controls me.
She walks all over me
I love them, what can I say. I could choose to not let them rule my life, but what fun would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment