Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spanish Sunday

I woke up at 10 A.M. and made some coffee and started re-writing my Spanish notes. I finished those and moved on to studying my Spanish since the beginning of the semester (did I mention I hate cumulative finals?). I took a break around 3:30 before my brain exploded and watched a bit of tv, went to an IUDM meeting and then to Senior Goodbyes at Nicks English Hut. It's a meeting of our DSP Chapter when everyone can say goodbye to the seniors and they can say goodbye to us. It was a good time, but some tears were shed. I tried my hardest not to cry but I was pretty darn close at one point. And after that, I can back home and have been studying ever since. I can't wait for tomorrow at 12:15 to be done with this. My brain hurts. All the Spanish seems to be seeping out and I keep swearing I'm going to fail. Maaaaahhhhhh Finals.
I <3 Coffee right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment