Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Droid

I broke down at upgraded my phone to a smart phone. I was resistant to having to pay an extra $30 a month for the data package. But then my non-smart phone I'd been using started shutting itself off more frequently and I knew I needed a new one. So I upgraded to the Droid 2, with the keyboard (I cannot type on a screen to save my life).

And I'm already addicted. I've downloaded all the fun applications, like Word with Friends and Jewel. I also downloaded this free app that takes really cool pictures, with 4 or 5 different cameras to choose from:
My Tom in a photo from one of the camera options. So cute.

I love it already. The only downside I've seen is that the battery lasts about 4 or 5 hours when I check it and play with it. And when I unplug it overnight I have to plug it back in in the morning. Otherwise, I really do like it. Let's hope it's not my version of a crackberry.  

1 comment:

  1. Love my android phone...be sure to get the cardio trainer app...

    ReplyDelete